Monday, December 27, 2010

Come and let's fly over the moon:)

                         It's you who can give me the strength when I'm lost it ,
                        It's you who can give me the best smile when I'm sad.
                        It's you who can me feel damn better when I'm down.
                        It's you who can makes me think more forward when I'm lost.
                        It's you who always understand my feelings.
                        It's you who be my shoulder when I feel to cry 
                        It's you who will wipe's all my tear drop's.
                        It's you that I can't find anywhere else. 
                        It's you that I will take care the most.
                        It's you that keep's my day as shiny as the sun.
                        It's you that everything:) and I will post another thing about you:)
                            It's you that one in a million:)  and it's you that my true friend till my last breath.
      

I will post more about you! Wait up:) 
                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment