Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alahai adik adik. HAHAHA

Ok. As you all know, tomorrow is the big day for form 3 students. Okay, I'm not one of them. HAHA. I've been feel the situation few year's ago:P. HAHA. Okay, I already said goodluck to most of my friends who gonna take the result tomorrow. To all of you, I wish you all luck. I know how scared you all. But face it with a tough heart ok? Come on lah. Just PMR lahhh. Tiny one mehh. Just focus about ur coming SPM, which is the most important exam! HAHA. Soo, esok jangan tension tension and sedih ok? Gonna pray for you all! :) And tell me the result ok? I'm waiting :)

   Can I text you to say goodluck? But I think you wont care kot? Gahh help me!
       * Enjoy the song! And the ' Pretty Girl's everywhere ' lyrics change to Handsome Boy's ok? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment