Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sorry

I know what I did make's you mad/upset. I just want to make you happy , end's up it turns bad. That's why you changed it. It's okay. You guys look sweet. No wonder he asked you to see his mom :) Sometimes , I'm tired to think of this. Is he really your bestfriend? Does a guy bestfriend always tell about you to your mom? Plus , you're a bit different now , that's the reason why I senyap semalam. I tanak bagitahu you semalam cause nanti you tak ada mood nak pergi sekolah. Lagipun you've to be the emcee. Soo goodluck sweetie. One more thing, if you love me , please change your password. I don't wanna know it. Plus, I won't do a stupid things/jokes with you okay. Cause I know, you don't like it. And I swear it's true :) Sorry again! Loveyou.

I think I need my time. Soo pleasee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment