Monday, February 14, 2011

A girl with a lesung pipit.

   Smart kan aku edit? Aku tahu :)

       Hey stupid girl! I wanna saya something about you :) Can ar? Can laa kan. Sbb kau mesti nak tgk apa yg aku post pasal kau kan? HAHA!
      
      Firstly , I just want you to know that I don't love you because I always love you. I never thought we gonna be like this. Maybe last year yes , but something happened  Then we be close back. There are so many chapters in our life. Like hell a lot? Haha. I just wanna you to know that you're an amazing and you really loves/like me kan? After what I did , you still wait for me. There's no one loves me like you do. Maybe you're for me :)

      Secondly , you're nothing because you're my everything. You always be with me through thick and thin. I love when I wake up , there's your name on my phone screen. I know that my day already shine. And I like to hear your voice before both of us go to sleep because I know my day was awesome when I hear your voice :)

     I've to admit that you're not sweet at all because you're the sweetest. I know how sweet you're because I'm the sugar to your spice. Kan? Haha. Nurul , thanks for everything ok? I really appreciate everything you had done for me. Take care of me , be with me , marry me someday one day :P I love you. I really do. Now I know who is the one for me. You're my true love. And I want you to know that I don't want to be your first love because I want ot be your last love. I love you Nurul Akmal Lokman yg tgh tidur sekarang tapi cakap nak tunggu aku. Hahaha! Lastly , this poem is for you :)

I Love You more than Spongebob loves to catch jellyfish
I Love You more than Patrick loves to do stupid things
I Love You more than Squidward loves his clarinet
I Love you more than Mr.Krab loves his money
I Love You more than Sandy loves to lives underwater
I Need You more than Plankton needs Krabby Patty secret recipe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment